98th Annual Meeting Information
We look forward to seeing you in National Harbor, MD, April 18-20 at ABEA's 98th Annual Meeting in conjunction with COSM. To view ABEA's Program Schedule, click here now.
Podium Presenters AV Guidelines may be found by clicking here.
Poster Presenters Guidelines may be found by clicking here.
To register and for travel/hotel information - visit COSM's website at www.cosm.md.
Annual Meeting Timeline at a Glance for Authors:
Abstract submission deadline extended to November 16, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: By January 31, 2018
Manuscript for Awards Due: February 2, 2018
Notification of Awards: March 2, 2018
ALL Manuscripts Due to ABEA and The Laryngoscope: March 30, 2018
Opens: April 1, 2018
Closes: April 15, 2018
Abstract Submission Instructions:
All abstracts must be submitted electronically through ABEA's Abstract Submission site.
All users must create a profile and enter required contact information including cell phone and email address.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted in the structured format of The Laryngoscope (Please access The Laryngoscope submission site for the most recent version of Instructions for Authors).
- Abstracts should be kept to 250 words or less.
- Do not reference any hospital or institution in the body of the abstract, or reference any other identifiers as abstracts are blinded to the reviewers.
- Authors submitting for podium presentations are required to submit one multiple choice question pertaining to their submission. These questions will be used to develop a self-assessment quiz for additional on-line CME. Please click here to read the required instructions on developing your multiple choice questions.
- Abstracts should not contain data presented or submitted elsewhere concurrently or published previously.
- Manuscripts for accepted abstracts must be submitted to the ABEA and to The Laryngoscope by March 30, 2018.
- Failure to follow abstract submission guidelines may result in the submission being withdrawn.
We look forward to seeing you in National Harbor for another outstanding scientific meeting.
James Burns, MD, FACS
Al Merati, MD, FACS
Program Committee Chair