99th Annual Meeting Information
Annual Meeting Timeline at a Glance:
Abstract Submission Site will open: August 6, 2018
Abstract Submission Site will close: November 6, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: Due by end of January 2019
Manuscript for Awards: Due by February 2, 2019
Notification of Awards by Mid-March 2019
Podium Manuscripts: Due to ABEA and The Laryngoscope: April 15, 2019
Poster Manuscripts: Due to ABEA and The Laryngoscope: April 25, 2019
Poster Submissions: Due to Genigraphics (COSM): April 25, 2019 (tentative deadline)
Abstract Submission Instructions and Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted in the structured format of The Laryngoscope (Please access The Laryngoscope submission site for the most recent version of Instructions for Authors).
- Abstracts should be kept to 250 words or less.
- Do not reference any hospital or institution in the body of the abstract, or reference any other identifiers as abstracts are blinded to the reviewers.
- Authors submitting for podium presentations are required to submit one multiple choice question pertaining to their submission. These questions will be used to develop a self-assessment quiz for additional on-line CME. Please click here to read the required instructions on developing your multiple choice questions.
- Abstracts should not contain data presented or submitted elsewhere concurrently or published previously.
- Manuscripts for accepted podium abstracts must be submitted to the ABEA and to The Laryngoscope by April 15, 2019 (no exceptions).
- Failure to follow abstract submission guidelines may result in the submission being withdrawn.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin, May 1-3, 2019 for another outstanding scientific meeting.
To register and for travel/hotel information - visit COSM's website at www.cosm.md.