Dear ABEA Meeting Attendee,
Thank you for attending the ABEA's 98th Annual Meeting. Below are the instructions for receiving your CME and Self-Assessment Quiz credit.
- CME Evaluation Form (click here now:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ABEA2018 )
- Attendees are required to complete the CME Global Evaluation in order to receive a CME Certificate. The CME Global Evaluation will be available online for attendees once the meeting begins. To receive the CME Certificate, please submit to ABEA no later than Monday, May 21st. CME Certificates will be emailed to attendees the week of June 4th.
- You are not required to complete the Self-Assessment quizzes in order to receive a CME Certificate.
- Self-Assessment Quiz Instructions
Self Assessment Quiz Session I
Self Assessment Quiz Session II
Self Assessment Quiz Session III
Self Assessment Quiz Session IV
Self Assessment Quiz Session V
Self Assessment Quiz Session VI
Self Assessment Quiz Session VII
- ABEA offers Self-Assessment Credit for each Scientific Session. We are restricted from providing the Self-Assessment quiz prior to each Session.
- Complete the Self-Assessment Session Online Quiz – To complete the online Self-Assessment quiz, you will receive an email during each Session or visit ABEA’s website at www.ABEA.net and click on the CME/Self-Assessment Information drop down link (under Scientific tab at the end of the meeting.
- Attendees are required to receive a 75% or higher score in order to pass the Self-Assessment quiz, however, you may take the quiz as many times as you would like.
- Self-Assessment quizzes MUST be taken within ten days of the end of the ABEA’s Annual Meeting, which is Monday, April 30, 2018. No exceptions.
- Upon passing your Self-Assessment quiz you will receive a standard certificate which is your receipt for passing and that ABEA has received your results.
- Self-Assessment credit will be included on your CME Certificate which will be emailed no later than Monday, June 4th.
If you have any questions or issues, contact ABEA Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Deadline for Claiming Credit
ABEA partners with the American College of Surgeons (ACS) to offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for the ABEA’s Annual Meeting. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The ACS requires that you complete all meeting evaluations by the dates listed below to receive credit.
May 21, 2018 – All CME evaluations must be completed to claim credit and receive your certificate. The ACS requires all CME forms and evaluations be completed within 30 days after the meeting.
Please feel free to contact ABEA via email email@example.com or call 855-876-2232 if you have any questions.